Monday, June 15, 2009

I had to download a video conversion software, as well as use Movie Maker to finish this project. It is rough, to say the least, but I have learne a lot in the process. Wanting to be good at this and that actually happening are two very different things. In a separate note, I had to take my daughter to the emergency room because we thought her foot was broken. On the way to the ER, we were rear-ended, so I put her on my back and gave her a piggy-back ride the rest of the way. It was just under a mile, but it was hot. The rest of the family stayed with the car to wait for the police. Things worked out fine, the car is drivable, the person who hit us took responsiblity and has insurance, and my daughter has a sprained ankle, rather than a break. With all of that said, my evening was eaten up by things and I feel pretty rushed to get all of this on here. I love technology and all of the things that it can do for us and our students in the classroom, but I am feeling like I am not a videographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment